A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

April 14, 2015

PopSugar OPI Hawaii Color Challenge Plus-Size Edition



Blazer- Eloquii(Sold out in this color), Pants- Eloquii, Necklace-Kara Ross, Shoes--DSW and Similar




Lately my wardrobe has seemed so void of color! Most of my looks have consisted of a lot of black, white and navy. So when I was invited to do the Plus-Size edition of PopSugar’s OPI Hawaii color challenge I jumped at the chance to wear something exciting and vibrant. So my chosen color was orange cream!

I bought this suit from Eloquii in hopes it would put me in a spring mood and it did not disappoint! If I am boing honest with y’all I was a little afraid that the color would be outrageous, but once I got it I realized it was orange perfection! Keeping the bright color theme going I paired the suit with a statement necklace and shoes that pulled everything together.

Joining me in this Challenge are 12 amazing bloggers! Please go and check out their looks:

Beauticurve
Grown and Curvy Woman
Pretty Plus Pepper
La Pecosa Preciosa
Sometimes Glam
My Curves and Curls
Cloud 14+
Miss Lion Hunter
Curvaceously Bee
Boardroom Blonde
What Nicka Wore

So which bright color are you feeling right now?

J
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. LISTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN this right HEREEEEEEE is the ONE! These were my wedding colors so I may be biased but I'm in LOVEEEEEE...I went through the same thing my wardrobe had slipped into black and white everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you V!!! I bet that was a beautiful wedding!

      Delete
  2. What a beautfiul color combo! I'm loving everyone's choices on this challenge so far! I'm all for wearing color as it is an instant mood booster. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kishina! I totally agree with you it is a mood booster!

      Delete
  3. I love this look.. love how you styled it and the Necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig